Mann's Flower Shop has served McAlester since 1924. Established by Mrs. Prudence Mann, "Gran" to her family, the business was expanded to include greenhouses by son Walter and wife Alene, and is now operated by third and fourth generations of the family, Ann, Allen and son Jeff.
Our business is a retail florist, gift shop and garden center located with our 50,000 square feet wholesale and retail greenhouse range. Every customer and each order is important to us. From a single rose to elegant weddings; bouquets for a new baby to customized European gardens; loose flowers for the spur-of-moment surprise to the perfect remembrance that only flowers can provide for a departed loved one.